Straditec SPRL-BVBA is a consulting company in the field of technological diversification. The activities have been extended to general studies in science and technology (state of the art), industrial marketing and rational analysis of information.
Founded 1984 by Laszlo Palffy, PhD Physics (UCL): active partner.
Thibaut Marchal, independent IT specialist with 30 years’ experience, joint the company as partner in 2017.
Straditec focusses today on
rational analysis of information by means of statistical methods:
infographics: visualization of data,
statistics for operational purposes by means of classical statistics,
statistics for multi-parameter and/or strategic vision approaches by means of multivariate statistical analysis.
operation and management of service desks,
audit of service desks,
consultancy Infrastructure Services,
creation of service desks.
Technical developments and marketing surveys industrial companies
OIP (Gent), Fabricable (Halle), CBL (Gent), CGR-Mev (Paris), Sidel (Gent),Coil anodizing (Landen), Galva Power Group (Overpelt)
Studies for the European Commission DG XII Science and Technology
- Opportunities for co-operation with the opto-electronics industrial sector of Israël
- The involvement of SMEs in the R&D programmes of the EEC (in co-operation with CEGOS-Brussels)
- EEC / Israël industrial co-operation in the field of security and savety.
- High-Tech health care opportunities for today and for tomorrow. Survey of the medical equipment industry in Israël. (in co-operation with DEVA Industrial & Trade Consultants Ltd. Chester – UK)
- Assessment of EEC’s BRITE laser technology research programme
- Coordination of a study on CRAFT thematic workshop on textile and clothing
Assessment of EEC Member States R&D policies
- (in co-operation with CEGOS- Brussels)
- A prospective evaluation of dual –use technologies: trends and implication for science and technology policy.
(in co-operation with CEGOS – Brussels et GTS (General Technology Systems Ltd. Middlesex UK)
- Conception and implementation of a novel integration strategy and coordination methodology of actions accompanying research projects in the field of advanced Materials and Industrial Technologies.
- Synopsis booklet of BRITE projects supported under the first and second call for proposals (1985 and 1987)
- Horizontal management of BRITE – EURAM R&D projects.
Organisation of follow –up seminars: state of the art and publication of technical sheets in the following fields: laser technology, joining techniques, catalysis, composites, polymers and new materials, CAD/CAM and mathematical modelling, surface treatment and engineering, reliability, lifetime prediction and condition monitoring, inspection, testing, process control, numerical simulation of flow systems, design systems and computer assisted manufacturing, light metals, industrial applications of membranes, machining and forming, electrical and optical materials, civil engineering, ceramics and ceramic composites, coating, casting and processing routes in metallic materials.
- Opinion poll analysis working environment TECHNORD
- Opinion poll analysis satisfaction clients: Coil Anodizing
- Caractérisation des développements technologiques du programme Eureka par analyse statistique factorielle : internal study
- Typologie des clients d'une grande surface par analyse statistique factorielle des tickets de caisse : internal study
- For Elsevier Training, creation of french HelpDesk for “PC-Privé” projects’ users
- For BELGACOM, contribution to the creation of the Teleboutique HelpDesk
- Subcontract with Pauwels Consulting, IT consultancy for Carrefour Belgique, DIEBOLD, Wincor-Nixdorf, CENTRIC, SIEMENS, BPOST, AIB Vinçotte.
- Subcontract with BEECOM, external PC expert European Commission.
STRADITEC SPRL BVBA
RUE DU GRAND-DUC 13, BOX 2 – GROOTHERTOGSTRAAT - BRUSSEL 1040 BRUXELLES
TEL. + 32 2 649.57.60 - MAIL email@example.com
IBAN BE08 0682 0062 3713 - BIC GKCCBEBB - N. ENT. BE0426.616.985
Back to Home Page mandator.be